Monday, May 17, 2004

Plan of Action

Here is what I plan to do over the next few weeks:

First, I need to answer all the questions that Mike and John asked.

Secondly, I promise to read and review Joseph Romm's book on hydrogen economy.

By that time, Daniel Sperling's book on Hydrogen should be out.

I started reading an older but much more fascinating book before all the May MadnessĀ® began. The book is Dan Yergin's The Prize. The Prize narrates the fascinating story of Oil. As you read the book, it becomes that it's just not about OIL, but the business models and politics that oil brought with it. Finishing this book from where I left off is a priority on my reading list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: All opinions are personal and in no way affiliated to any other person, group or an institution.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.