Thursday, September 25, 2003

Report delivers mixed verdict on US diesel market prospects in the US. The complete report could be found here.

Meanwhile, more good news for Toyota Prius, while Detroit continues to fall behind on Hybrids.

According to this report, by the middle of next summer, the Missouri Department of Transportation should become one of the nation's biggest single consumers of the alternative fuel, which is made primarily from soybeans and blended with petroleum diesel.

Continuing on the Hummer line:
With a vehicle that climbs every mountain and fords every stream, proud owners don't dwell too much on gas mileage.

"Everybody's idea of what is environmentally correct is different," Margie Pierce said. "It's a free country. You should be able to do what you want."

Don't we have an obligation to each other as fellow citizens? she was asked.

"I think of the good of society in my own way," Pierce, 42, said. "It just happens not to be how much gasoline I put into my vehicle. My thing is I do random acts of kindness. If I see somebody begging, I give him money. If I'm ahead of someone in the supermarket who has fewer items than I do, I let them go ahead. I treat others the way I would want to be treated."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer: All opinions are personal and in no way affiliated to any other person, group or an institution.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.